• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with GL Lot at Wright-Patterson AFB (Ohio)

CGarbee

Guys,
I'm looking at a pallet of stuff that GL has up for auction at Wright-Patterson (Ohio) and was wondering if anyone in the area could go by, snag it, and get it on a truck headed my way (Raleigh, NC), or hold on to it until I could arrange transportation??

I haven't bid yet, but if I can get some help, I'll disclose what I am looking at and will share the items that I don't need...

Thanks.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cabell, I've got very close friends there. Will it fit in a pickup? I'm certain I can help..in abstentia.

CGarbee

Thanks,
Gimpyrobb, sent a reply to your PM. Kenny, I'll keep your connections in mind as well.
Pallet I am looking at has five items, each 23" X 18. 5" X 10"....

I'll let you all know how I do when the auction ends.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sincerely, having the stuff picked up is not a problem at all Cabell. Just let me know when and what.

amanco

I am 45 min east of WPAFB. I have a trailer that I can load your items on or if they can be loaded into a truck I can do that as well. Just another option if the others fall thru.

CGarbee

Just wanted to say that I appreciate everyone's offer of assistance, but I didn't win the lot at W-P... Somebody else wanted them a lot more... I did, however, win a lot down in SC that is going to be picked up and held for me by a steelsoldiers member, so things are working out... :)