• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with M1009

SRM1009

Hi, I am new to the cucv world and have a couple of questions. Its hard to explain but the little plastic switch under the dash by the fuel pedel that I am guessing it the trans kickdown switch. does anyone have one for sale or know a part # for it. I am have no luck with the local part stores. The fuel gauge worked when I first got it but now jumps all over the place like it has a bad ground any ideas where to start. The web site has been very helpful Thank you for any help.

HAWKMAN

Check sending unit ground first, fairly common for corrosion to break contact there. Is your trans kickdown switch broken or missing? I've got used units from M-1009 $20.00 shipped to your door.PM me if interested:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks