• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with MEP-102

Lawman22

I purchased 2 trailer mounted MEP-802A's one runs but trips the circuit breaker behind the panel. Under very minimal load. The 2nd one doesn't run yet.(Just replaced batteries) today. Also fuel seems contaminated with water. I've purchased all new filters batteries and oil for oil changes. I don't really know what the gen settings should be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guyfang

Staff member
Indeed. get familiar with the set first. Because if you look, you will find two Circuit Breakers in the control panel. So if can be a bit more precise, its easier to help you. But please read at least the Operators TM. Its not all that long, and it will explain what all your controls are and do. You might also ask an administrator, to help you change the thread name. A MEP-102, does not exist. These gen sets are not hard to operate and fix. Just got to get smart on them first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks