• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMMT, new arrival

area52

Ok I give, how did you get it off of the back? It doesn't look like a drop deck trailer and the gal is busting loose the rear binder,- so did you drive it off the back?

dma251

I drove it off the truck - but the smaller gal did all the hard work. I felt kinda bad letting her do the heavy stuff, but I learned this working with the women at my work - to help is an insult to their capability. She did just fine, and she ran that beautiful truck of her's like a pro.

We stacked wooden cribbing to make up a ramp of sorts, and then laid a sheet of 5/4 inch plywood down and drove it off. No problems. You guys should see how tight then turns are in my neighborhood. I wish I could drive as well as she does and she couldn't be a year over twenty.

By the way - I paid $1600 to have the owner send it up.

Attachments

OSO

I got back from costco with Sony Cyber-shot 8.1 megapixel model DSC-W90. Also with 2.0 GB memory stick. Now I'm ready for pics!!! Just have to learn on how to use it and down load onto the site. :jumpin: [thumbzup] the battery is charging now as I type. OSO

Travver797

Wow, she's a beauty; and the, uh, HEMTT looks nice too :) . I need to find me the kind of girl that can drive a truck and deliver OD vehicles. Sounds like something straight out of a dream.

OSO, I hope you like your new camera as much as I've enjoyed mine; I've got the DSC-W70. I prefer to keep the best photos between my ears but when that's not possible I use my trusty ol' camera.

OSO

Damon who took your pics? You have a great camera person there. I have to do every thing my self ,with the exception of Sat. the help on that 16.00x 20 Michelin tire and wheel combo . Haven't done anything with it yet . Taxes today were due . Will try something tomorrow. aua

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, my dad's neighbors just loved it when we pulled the M211 and M880 out and up to the land.

Then the next day we returned with an M109.... Oh well! If they don't like it they can feel free to move away! [thumbzup]

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, my neigbors already thought I was nuts. Pulling the 923 into the backyard just affirmed my state of mind ;) Actually, the lady across the street told my wife she thought it was cute!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks