• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT M1120A4 Issues, need TMs and Help - HEMTT mechanics out there?

Augdog1964

Hey all..

Putting an armor package on my M1120A4 LHS, and she's always been dead nuts reliable. However we went in yesterday to pull her out to hang the next set of armor and NOTHING. We have voltage at the batteries... even put new batteries in just in case... turn the cutoff to PWR, and hit the dash switch, and no power.

Any ideas? I can't find any TMs for the new HEMTTs and have no idea where to start. Hoping some former HEMTT mechanics are on here....

davidb56

get out your voltage meter/tester and just work your way up from the batteries. Most of the time its just a bad/corroded connection. Did you check for power on both sides of the cutoff switch?

Augdog1964

get out your voltage meter/tester and just work your way up from the batteries. Most of the time its just a bad/corroded connection. Did you check for power on both sides of the cutoff switch?
Didn't have time, but that is my next step... I didn't want to go digging in there... I'm pretty good with mechanical things... but electricity is something I don't have a lot of experience with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks