• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT on GL

PowerstrokeNC

Anybody see what the HEMTT - PLS's out of South Carolina finished out yesterday for? I was watching them and they were over $40k already but didn't see the final prices.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess you didnt read the forums yesterday. or the week before...

axlr8

I saw also but they weren't cheap I tell you sir! I think that I heard 52k for one and 46k for another not sure on the third one though....:shock:

PowerstrokeNC

I guess you didnt read the forums yesterday. or the week before...
Why so grumpy today? Besides the thread as linked in the above post wasnt even titled HEMTT or M1074 and was from the wrong date originally.
Also as a moderator you get to see everything all day, us casual users might miss something every once in a while...

RIDDLE1

Why so grumpy today? Besides the thread as linked in the above post wasnt even titled HEMTT or M1074 and was from the wrong date originally.
Also as a moderator you get to see everything all day, us casual users might miss something every once in a while...
If you reply to someone, on the site I moderate, rudely you stand a chance of getting "de-modded". The same standards are not held here from what I have seen.

Nice site beyond all that!!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
that is why you mod ealse where and things seem to be working GREAT here to make this the NUMBER ONE MV SITE on the internet.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't even agree with myself half the time, the other half says I'm just fine..............

axlr8

C'mon guys keep it civil...Words are wise, Stones make marks, and Bullets kill...there is opinions of everything, I personally think the moderators could try and be a little nicer when someone cannot find a certain topic by searching and they make a new post to get answers......we've all been there, done that once and learned from it. Make the next learning experience friendly...:|

Rustsleeps

Nope. I don't agree. Maybe I do. I am not sure. Oh wait, I remember! Doghead is right. Except that last thing, whatever it was. No, I think he may have been on to something, but now I am not sure what it was. Oh ya, I like posts. I learn from them. I learn things that I would not have thought to search for. THAT is one of the great things about this site. I learn things that I had no clue about before I "stumbled" across the post. Sometimes people get clipped for posting. Sometimes they get great feedback and follow up posts. That is what makes this a great site. I have subscribed to threads that have gone far afield, but have been allowed by the moderators, I appreciate that! (bug out plans) Very educational. I also know that they have a role to fill that is needed to keep this site working. Ce' est la vie.:deadhorse:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks