• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemtt Valve Stems For Sale

dane

I am building a rockcrawler using 5-ton 20" double beadlocks which came with the stock (I assume) double input valve stems. I have no need for these and am switching to a more traditional single valve stem setup that is pretty slick for my application.
Anyway, I have 4 of the original valve stems that I dont need, but also dont feel that they should be thrown away. I know someone out there can use them, but I have no idea as to their operational condition, but they are not kinked/broken visually.
So just to cover my hassle I would like to $25 shipped anywhere in the US for the 4 valve stems that I have. I can get pictures of the actual valve stems on Thursday when I go to my shop.
I prefer paypal, but Im easy so let me know what works for you!!

danebathurst@hotmail.com is my email for any questions, post, pm, or email to request pics.

Dane

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks