• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemtt wheels or combat wheels

KsM715

I prefer the look of the HEMTT wheels. I bought 6 wheels when I picked up the M818 (no tires yet) I paid $50 per wheel but that was only days after they were being dumped into the market when guys where buying them in lots of 12 for less than what I paid for 6.

Something to think about. HEMMT wheels will require some work to fit on the front. (longer studs) The combat wheels will go right on without any extra work.

Hooty481

i have found some combat wheels for 125 each and didn't know if that was a reasonable price. also dont know much about combat wheels. I have recentered Hemtt wheels on my deuce and they are pretty simple. Are the combat wheels the same? also are the combat wheels for tubless tires?

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Combats and Hemtt's have a slightly different offset. With the comabt rim, the outside of the tire is flush with the fender. The hemtt rim will put the tire edge just outside the fender.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks