• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HemTT wrecker coming up for auction on GP low miles....

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Apparently they don't know that in order for any HEMTT to haul *** it would have to have a jet engine hooked to it. It almost had the same fate as the LMTV down in LA that was under water.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is a sitution where locking axle differentials would have allowed the big girl to walk right out.

RDUKW

Someone had no clue how to drive or operate the HEMTT. Flip the dash switch for the interlock and lockers and walk out.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Someone had no clue how to drive or operate the HEMTT. Flip the dash switch for the interlock and lockers and walk out.
Don't think they all have lockers.

Luckily he could even move with all the brake depressing luckily he wasn't out of air. MR. CSMDAVIS gets on to me about using my brakes to much when I hookup to stuff or am moving around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks