• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey Floridianson....Thank You!!!!

fpchief

A big thank you to James for grabbing my M105a2. He saved me from having to drive 6 hours and then turn around and drive to the same area again for my job...We really appreciate it!!!

FloridaAKM

I think GovPlanet is giving James frequent visitation points for his purchases because he goes to the site here in North Florida so much. Here is a picture of him hauling a mobile workshop out of there for me a few weeks ago!

20190921_113833.jpg
The big deal was getting it off the trailer between two trees in a huge love bug storm. For those of you who have never seen a love bug storm, it is like a black blizzard that clings to you & crawls in your ears. James diesel truck & my Deuce running attracted the storm & when we shut off the trucks, the bugs were gone in 15 minutes.

James is a great guy to know & he really enjoys helping other people with military vehicle issues & recoveries.

FloridaAKM

You are going to be very happy with your new trailer. I got to view it today when I took my Deuce over to see James & pickup a few donated items. The trailer is in great shape & just needs to be in your back yard.

Back to my reason for the trip, James it trying to reduce the amount of military equipment on his property & offered me a Deuce hood, so I went to pick it up today. Along with the hood, which only needs some fresh paint, he donated more items like air filters for the Deuce, battery boxes, seats & frames & other odds & ends that he found. He is a great guy to know & is always full of useful info for taking care of pesky truck & equipment problems. I am lucky that I live close enough to be able to drop by & visit occasionally or have him drop by the yard & pick up the latest winnings from GP.

A big thank you to James for grabbing my M105a2. He saved me from having to drive 6 hours and then turn around and drive to the same area again for my job...We really appreciate it!!!

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your welcome. The price of all the stuff, a couple of dollars scrap. Making a friend happy and can use them, Priceless.

silverstate55

Useless
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another big THANK YOU to James:

I bought one of his newer Deuce head gasket kits (with the fire rings); James got me a shipping quote that was agreeable and he went ahead and shipped it to me before he even confirmed his email addy for payment....he said we’ll settle up after it arrives. (y)

James is a fine man, one of many on this site, but one of my favorites. :) Thank you sir!

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ha ha got another person fooled into thinking I am a nice guy. The truth with tracking numbers and insurance I get paid if it does not get delivered or if you do get. If it does not get delivered I do not have to go to the trouble of refunding your/ the buyer the money. See I am self centered mean and nasty plus old and grumpy.
Thanks for the purchase I can put the beans away and get me a cheese burger.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks