• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey from Socal

rebelmfg

Hey guys, just won a M1123 from Govplanet, looking forward to the day I can pick it up!

Anyone buy into a Montana LLC? I putting myself as the end user, but requesting the title to go to my Montana LLC for no sales tax and perminate plates. I do this for other people, but I have not asked Govplanet to do it yet.

Thanks in advance for all your help guys, I am looking forward to this truck.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the world of MVs, congrats. I've not bought surplus in a long time. I don't know if it was GP or what but one of them clearly states the paperwork will reflect the bidders ID. Might not be but its worth looking over the minutia (fine print).

Lothar

I am curious about a Montana Montana LLC. It would be great if you could share what you know. Just got another truck and would like to explore that option. Welcome

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks