• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey yall from Jacksonville NC home of Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune

Well First off guys and girls names john been kinda interested in the whole miltary equipment thing been around most of the military my whole life so i guess it was only fitting i work for the goverment im a blaster its my job to make sure thier aint no rust on the military equipment i work on i bought my Very First cucv a few weeks ago im in love with it lol.The site was detrimental in my decision to buy the truck also i got a steal of a deal on it as time goes on ill post a few pics for yall

blitzengine

Welcome to SS from Valdosta, Georgia. You will find alot of good people and information here to help keep your truck on the road. Go to the cucv faq page and download all the TM's to help you get familiar with your cucv.
:beer:

CGarbee

Hello from Raleigh! Glad to see you here on the forum and hope to see you in person when I make a run down your way (I get to your area of the state about once every two months...).

Awesome Weather permitting i got a personal meeting tommrow in jackactionville at 10am i know short notice but u are more than welcome to come its at the old circuit city parking lot on western blvd the more the merrier lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks