• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hickory NC - Salute to Veterans - 5/15

MDSA

This Friday night at 7:00 the Crawdad Baseball team of Hickory, NC is honoring Veterans. Last year this was done on Memorial Day, but the team is on the road during Memorial Day this year. Last year we got free admission and food.

They are asking for any MV's to participate in a static display in front of the stadium.

Gates open at 6. We are asked to be there by 5:30.

PM me with any questions or call Bradley Ingles at 828-328-2221.

Sorry for the short notice.

This will give me a chance to test AMGeneral's repair job on my Deuce. Thanks again Brandon. I appreciate your help.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I can't be there physically but will be there in spirit and I thank you all for remembering those who gave their all!!
HIJACK!!!
We will have a small display at the VFW here in Columbus GA. on May 23rd the Saturday before Memorial Day.
If anyone close by would like to attend or display a vehicle, let me know...be glad to have you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks