• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hillsboro OH carshow

212sparky

On September 17 there will be a car show in Hillsboro Ohio. They are looking for MVs as well as any collector cars you may have. More details to follow as i get them.

212sparky

Ok, here are more details. It is going to be held at the Highland Park in the Village of Highland. it is at the intersection of state route 28 and state route 72. It is west of Leesburg OH. Registration is from 11-1 and trophies are passed out at 4. I will know more after the Febuary 13th meeting.

Last edited:

212sparky

i have more information for any body that is interested in showing off their truck or other green equipment. the show is
Saturday, September 17 · 10:00am - 4:30pm. Registration is from 10-1pm the day of the show. it cost $10.00 and all proceeds go to help buy playground equipment and fix up the park. Here is a link for the face book page Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More you can email the event planners at Highlandcarshow@yahoo.com for more information.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks