• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Camouflage rack assembly

wojohn

Anyone have a copy of the installation instructions for the HMMWV camouflage rack? The set I have is in very bad condition and I cannot read some of the sections. The drawing number is 12342621 and the instructions are 12342622. Any help would be appreciated.

DanM7890

I'm assuming you mean the one above the driver and passenger seat? Look in TM 24P-2 under camo rack and stowage rack assembly. Also I see you're new to the forum, the search button is in the top right corner, as this as been talked about before.

wojohn

I am new but I did search the subject and did get any results. I will try it again.
Yes, the one I have mounts above the driver area on the roof.

wojohn

Antennaclimber, hopefully we can meet someday.

I just got my M1038 a couple of weeks ago. I am getting ready to put the new 4-door canvas on. As you read, I just picked up a roof rack but the instructions included in the box did not weather well and are almost unreadable. The parts TM does have a nice exploded view but gives no instruction on hole placement, sealing the B frame holes, etc. so that I do the job right the first time. These are contained in the instructions that I am hoping someone may have a copy they would share. Another search of the site didn't show installation help unless I missed it again.

wojohn

Juanprado
Thanks. This is very close to what I need. I doesn't really show installation from scratch (hole location and size) but I think I can figure it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks