• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV-esque Fuel can rack

CanonNinja

Watching some TV last night and had a little epiphany. I've seen some extra jerry can mounts put on the rear mud flaps, but I kinda like this idea.

I see it on the HMMWVs all the time and wondered if anyone has done something like this. Either a full swing-out rack like these (yes its a photo of a model but you get the idea), or straps like this USAF truck. I'm not blessing with a drop-side bed so the rack idea seemed feasible. I like the idea of carrying a few fuel cans in addition to some water cans. Anyone know where to get those straps, or think the rack would be a viable option?

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks