• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV for $15K realistic?

sermis

Are you buying or selling one?
A running truck in decent shape seam to be in the 20-25K and up.
If you are buying make sure the title is legitimate.

jwaller

I just paid 19 for one with a blown up motor. so no I dont think it's possible to get a runner for that unless the seller is very desperate. you might be able to buy the frame and tub for that kinda $$$.

sermis

There was one in Austin TX 6 months to a year ago. I think it went in the 28K range.
That is about the cheapest running truck in good condition I have seen.

L1A1

Hey
There are several for sale over on www.armyjeeps.net but they are in the low 20's price range. From what I've noticed the HMMWVs seem to be coming down in price. Maybe this has something to do with the price of diesel? I don't know.
Good luck!
Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks