• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Headlight Needed

Jinx

My M1114 HMMWV needs a headlight. The best deal I can find new is $40 on Amazon for a Chinese bulb and it's probably crap. The USA versions sell for $60+ new which is a lot given it's just a headlight. I'm hoping someone has a used spare incandescent left over from a LED conversion or perhaps one from a parts truck.

If you have one to sell me, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I have one. If it fits in a Med flat-rate box it should cost about $9 to ship it, large flat-rate will be a bit more. I'll take a look when I get home.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's been sleeping rough for a while, next to the used but still usable CUCV brake drums. It was inside a small recycle bin but I needed the bin for growing potatoes, so it's been there in the weeds for a few weeks. The wire insulation is cracking a bit, but it was that way when I removed it. It was working then so I suspect it still is. Needs cleaning.

I think it'll fit in a Med flat-rate box for $16 so if you're still interested PM me your address and it'll go out this week.

Headlight2.jpg

Headlight1.jpg

Jinx

The price is right, but I'm worried about the fraying. Looks like a short waiting to happen. Do you know if the cables can be unplugged on the headlight side? I may be able to use the cables from my dead light.

Thank you again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks