• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV help in NJ

Snstr1

Hi Guys

I'm a relatively new member from NJ. I have a couple of gen sets and this site is a fantastic resource, I'm taking the plunge into bigger toys and currently have a bid on a HMMWV I was just wondering if anyone has or knows about registering it in NJ? I called special titles in Trenton and they said all I need is the SF97 and walk into a local office. Having lived here my whole life and having had nightmares at DMV I find that hard to believe, lol I've tried searching around this site but haven't found much but that may very well be operator error. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks