• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV in MD for sale $6300

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Either it's a scam, or the seller lives under a rock and doesn't know what it's worth. Or its stolen.

Anyways, saw it on Craigslist, DC area:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/car/709343450.html

Perfect 1987 AM General Military Hummer Very nice - $6300 (Maryland)
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-06-05, 10:16PM EDT

It is all original and in excellent shape with armour plated doors, wenches on the front and back, highback seats, luvern brush guard, underbody protection, carc paint job, 38 1/2" super swamper tires & spare tire in the back, radio rack, gun rack inside, and much more.

Please click below with any questions for a quick response .

Please ask all questions you may have. More pictues for car are available.

* This item has been posted by-owner.
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, but this is easy to verify. Guy gives his phone number and there are over a dozen SS members within 25 miles of him. CSI did/does have several Hummers. However, they are now getting 15K for a stripped roller. :roll:

txdodge43man

That same add was on craigslist in Houston Tx I emailed him for some more info and picture a week later he emailed me back said he had no pictures and he was stationed in the UK and could have the hummer shipped anywere by military transport.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scam? Haha, you guys are suckers! I negotiated a price of $3800 cash! I sent it Western Union this morning to Yoruba Igbo Hausa . I will take a train down to DC and drive it home. He assured me it was road worthy!.... Btw, it will be for sale for $15000 when I get it home. rofl

papercu

scam

I negotiated a price of $3800 cash
HA! Don't waste your train ticket I just sent him 4500.00 and he going to cut you out!! AND he is sendind me a check so I can fly down for pickup, he is even making it for more money and all I have to do is cash it and wire him the extra. So there!! Wayne

sak00

RE: scam

My dead "Uncle", I never knew ,just awarded me 20 million dollars. A lawyer from South Africa just gave me the news via E-mail. Thank GOD he found me. I am now in the bidding war. And from the looks of it, I can go for a long time. It's mine, BACK OFF!

rofl

Scott,

We must be long lost brothers because I was just informed too! They are some amazing lawyers over there to be able to find BOTH of us! He even mentioned that my uncle was a memeber of the royal family.

sak00

Hey Mike,
As much as I love to find lost relatives, we can't be family. I was told I was the only living relative that could be found. However, I am sorry for YOUR loss.

[thumbzup]

saddamsnightmare

July 19th, 2008. rofl

HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE GESTE BROTHERS????? I know one of you has the Blue Water Diamond..... So for those of you who are in my Unit in the French Foreign Legion...... Many of you are going to die, but those that remain, I WILL MAKE MEN OF YOU!!!!! :funny:
Corporal, screw on my Mortar Leg..... we're going o have to take care of the imposters.......

Sincerely,
Kyle "Hassant BEN SOBAR" McGrogan :beer:

1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" Desert Storm and Vietnam Veteran Deuce
1968 Johnson Corp M105A2 Cargo Trailer
1967 Hercules MEP023A gas Gen Set APU
1963 Swiss Army Cargo Unimog, S.404.114MB

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks