• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hmmwv manual.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, they are all gone. I recently asked for a date when we might expect this to be fixed. There is no expected date.

Minuteman1636

HMMWV Manuals

You can download PDF versions of TM's at my website also:

www.hmmwvinscale.com

There are two sections of my site that has documents.
1. Technical Manual page
2. HMMWV Documents page

I need to refine my approach/concept but you get the idea.

I will add more in the future as time allows.

Last edited:

Donnie

I downloaded the TM and looked over the documents page on hmmwvinscale.

Ive been through the TM and I cant see an exploded diagram of the m998 with parts list. I see ebay sellers use diags to sell parts but I`m not seeing them in the TM. Perhaps I missed them or are they in another document?

Thanks

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have the manuals that end in "P" (IE, -24P, -35P, also sometimes shown as -35-and-P or -35&P)? Those are the parts manuals and they should have diagrams.

Donnie

Do you have the manuals that end in "P" (IE, -24P, -35P, also sometimes shown as -35-and-P or -35&P)? Those are the parts manuals and they should have diagrams.
No P designation. I only know of the humveeinscale location online. Is there somewhere hosting the Parts manuals?

Thanks