• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Needed for Use in Commercial in Baltimore/DC

jcdelich

ALCON:

I need a 4-pack HMMWV for use in a infomercial for a NBC Reconnaissance System that is in design. This is a current military program, but accessing military vehicles is a difficult issue. One would think that a M998 could simply be dispatched for the purpose, but it is apparently not that easy. So if someone in the area has a HMMWV, and is willing to tow a government issue 3/4 ton trailer for video purposes, contact me at chris.delich@icxt.com . Let me know what fee you require for a 4 hour block of time.

V/r,

Chris

rideni

you might want to try and PM decodeme2 he's kind of local
If you can't get a hummer, I would be more than happy to drive my desert tan deuce and a half for it:-D

jcdelich

It has got to be a HMMWV of some kind, the iBCT sections that will be getting the recon system only have HMMWV, and not LMTV or deuce. Thanks for the offer though.