• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hmmwv ready for pickup

Bmack02

New to this, I'm somewhat confused at my account t stating that my hmmwv is ready to be loaded, however my euc hasnt been cleared. I dont want to loose it due to them thinking I abandoned it. Just some clarity if I could please. Also some help with tracking down the history of mine specifically. Thanks guys.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
There is no release code generated until the euc is returned saying its clear. The yard where your truck is does not get any information until the EUC is returned then. You have 60 days from the EUC clearing and getting the release to Remove it from the yard. Most yards were the hmmwv are at are 5 day a week yards so it's easy to get transportation scheduled. Dealing with the unmanned gov planet yards is a pain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks