• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Wheels

DFD2010-A

I know this doesn't really fit anywhere in the forums but I guess I'll throw it out here and see what I can get. I have a newly purchased Dodge Ram 1500 (2010) and I have an idea of fitting some HMMWV wheels on it. I understand that the bolt patterns are not right, I'm sure the backspacing is wrong...basically everything about it is wrong. However, I have seen people make wheels fit that were never meant to go on a specific vehicle...anyone here have something to get me started on this? Could I have new centers welded in to make it work like putting HEMTT wheels on a deuce? Thanks for any advice that someone can throw out, and if you want to call me an idiot for thinking this up than by all means I'll take it! I'll post a picture of the truck, and of the wheels I was looking at.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks