• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hole in J-pipe

lavarok

That is not the J pipe! You need a new piece. I may have a spare one somewhere that I took off a truck when replacing the exhaust with a new kit. Someone closer may have one as well.

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it the exhaust pipe coming off the turbo? I just took mine off in the process of removing the front fender, and found that it was in miserable shape. I was going to weld it back into shape, but then Saturn had them in stock. Of course now I'm reminded that I should post here first to see if anyone has a spare for sale... aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks