• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Home brew pre-oiler

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
So I just picked up this hydraulic pump off ebay. I will try to install it as a pre-oiler. If it works out, it might be a cheaper way to accomplish things. It looks as it is set up as a reversable pump. I will try to do a write up as I complete the install.

Ebay# 290156310073

Westech

CPL
what you going to turn the pump with all your pet gerbiles? But really that would be the only hard thing I would guess is finding a good motor to turn that pump at a cheap price.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
Re: RE: Home brew pre-oiler

Westech said:
what you going to turn the pump with all your pet gerbiles? But really that would be the only hard thing I would guess is finding a good motor to turn that pump at a cheap price.
he could...

Attachments

Westech

CPL
RE: Re: RE: Home brew pre-oiler

O i looked at then number now..... ha ha guess who the dork is now...... anyway I think with some little mods it should work. Just have to take the tank off and plum every thing in. A trim pump should have enough power to push some oil in a multi. (I still like the gerbil idea)

gimpyrobb

RE: Re: RE: Home brew pre-oiler

Still like the Gerbils huh? I thought Michelle would have taken care of that for you. Guess the banjos can kick in again...

gimpyrobb

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Home brew pre-oiler

Well, it just showed up today. I have not had a chance to get to it. I will probably put some power to it tomorrow. Will let you know if things work the way I hope.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks