• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Home Made Plasma Cutter...

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I could not reach the link from here at work. I do frequent a few welding sites. Most people that build plasma cutters have MANY years at collage or end up saying that you are better off buying one. I got one used cheap, it isn't worth losing my life. If the link is a comdey, can't wait to get home and look!

ida34

Ok. How many OSHA violations? I got mine for about $600 and love it. It goes as a tig and stick welder when needed.

ida34

The article has been removed when I checked it a few minutes ago. All that was left was the comments section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks