• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Homier 1 inch impact wrench

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have one from harbor freight and it looks exactly the same but without red paint. Works great for duece lug nuts. Its meant to have a 1/2" air hose but I just have the 3/8" which supplies just enough air to pop off the nuts. It definately is better than doing it manually especially for only $69 when you have 100 lug nuts for a 5 ton with duals. I paid $99 on sale for mine. It is part of my on board duece tool kit.

m.walker

I paid $49 for my 3/4" impact that I use on my 5 ton at harbor freight . It does the lugnuts with ease , runs off a 3/8" hose and is much smaller and easier to store than a 1" gun . Don't get me wrong I was going to get a 1" gun too but after having the 3/4" one I haven't found anything I need the 1 " for yet . My friend has a few 1" guns ( heavy vehicle repair ) and I haven't had to borrow or use one of his . For that price I'd be tempted to get one too but after buying some grinders from homier that quit after 1/2 an hour I would instead take the ad down to harbor freight and they'll match the price . The store will still be there after Homier sale has left town !

rizzo

I think I feel better buying from Harbor than Homier. I talked to a friend that bought a $20 battery jumper last year and he said it worked 3 times, then barely worked on lawnmowers.

cbvet

I know of 2 bad experiences with Homier. They have some good deals, but they also sell a lot of crap.
A buddy bought a Milwaukee 1/2 inch drill. Supposedly reconditioned. Tried to drill a 3/8 hole through a 4x4.Found gears were stripped. When he confronted Homier at their next tool show, they said he must have broken it.
How do you strip the gears in a Milwaukee 1/2 inch drill? Surely not with a 3/8 bit.
I bought a battery charger. Didn't work. I had the receipt. I held onto it until their next show at our VFW about a month later.
They wouldn't replace it as there is NO WARRANTY on electrical items!
Needless to say, they didn't mention that when I bought it.
I had to threaten to throw them out of the VFW forever if they didn't take care of my problem. I also insisted that ANYTHING they sold had to have a minimum 90 day warranty.
They reluctantly agreed. Buyer beware...........
Eric

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks