• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hood alignment

Milbikes

As I look at my M37 from the front, I notice that the front of the hood and grill appears lower on the driver side. So, the top of the hood is not parallel with the windshield frame. It also appears that the grill guard is about a 1/4" lower on the driver side. Any suggestions on how to get it back to square? As I look all around in and outside, I see nothing else that is kinked, bowed or bent. Looking at the back of the truck, the bed and cab are square to each other. Thanks. H.

Attachments

Milbikes

sheet metal alignment

On each side of the engine compartment there is a panel that the fender meets. The panel on the driver side is approximately 1/2" lower, and the gap between this panel and the hood is not even. On the passenger side, the panel is higher, and even with the hood. How much adjustment is possible when the bolts are loosened? Thanks. H.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks