• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hopefully will pick up our M35 Tuesday or Wednesday

bomar76

My son sold his quad (pending a few details and delivery to St Louis Sunday), so now he's good to go on his M35 purchase this week, so with any luck we will soon be the proud owners of a 1970 AM General.

If anyone has any peculular wants or needs let me know and I will ask the seller. He seems to have a policy that he only sells parts to truck buyers, but ya never know.

He has some wild stuff around.....M35's, 5 tons, Osh Kosh's, Soviet bloc jet planes, etc.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this the guy in London OH? Maybe Rogers military surplus? He used to be in Xenia OH and had a bunch of deuce cargo tops at one time. Goes by MIG21USA I think on EBay. If it's him, he'll have a MIG fuselage at his place! He was advertising in MVM for a while.

Deuce-bigalo

baja power said:
Were going to pick it up during the week :freaked:

Wow i was expecting to get it NEXT weekend. . Thats a suprise. :eyes: [^]
Congrats Baja! You have now become the envy of us non-deuce owners!! May we drool over yours too?! LOL - just waiting to find mine. Patience is a vertue, right?

Again - congrats!

John

P.S. YOU BEST SEND PICS! OR WE'LL HUNT YOU DOWN!!! [^]