• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hot Dog'n the 10 Ton

scooter01922

I have heard of the 100$ hamburger in the general aviation community but never a 100 $ hotdog, and certainly not at the drivethru.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was that the truck with no cluch ops? Looks good, will look better with the restored M125 on the deck.

davesgmc

isint that place next to your shop? and the hot dog place closed when picture was taken? give it up...lol. in the back ground you can see another 5 ton, deuce, etc in the back ground. and there are no cars in the parking lot of the restaurant......caught ya! now thats funny.

I did take the 5 ton elmo truck to sonic here in tonganoxie the other night,,,had to do a 100 point turn once i got 1/2 way thorough the place,,,wont be doing that again! but I did draw plenty of attention.

tjcouch

"Welcome to All American Hotdogs, can I take your order?"

"rumble rumble rumble"

"Sorry - can you repeat that?"

Great picture! :-D

Green_gator

They have what looks like a 10 ton hauling water on the road construction project next to my house. Have to post some pictures of the old girl. She looks well used but is still earning her keep. Found out that my deuce will not fit at the bank drive through can only imagine trying with a 10 ton.

bigelk50

That is really cool!! I do not know what I like more the truck or the trailer!! You sure do not see many of either on the roads much!

bigelk50

Mike, I do not know about the psi, but man that thing is cool!

A big truck like that at a hot dog stand calls for a foot long!