• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you fix...

dm22630

How do you fix a window in a deuce door that will only go halfway down?

I think the mechanism inside the door is bent. I could swap one out of one of my other deuces....but cant figure out how to remove the glass & fix the problem & then reinstall the glass.

HELP!

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mine just did this to me last week. Turned out to be a flat head screw that holds the window frame together worked its way out enough to start digging into the felt channel liner to the point it stopped going up and down. Take the access cover off and there are 4 screws at the bottom of the window frame that attaches to the window regulator, take those off and the glass should pop out the top of the door unless you have the same problem as me then it will require a bunch of yanking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks