• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you get a refund from GL

Sephirothq

Ok
I bought a truck from Gl, the sale was 10 Feb. GL got paid on 11 Feb.
Sent in EUC, made revisions sent to Battle Creek 4 March.
Tired of waiting on EUC 3 June I requested a refund through email.
4 june told it is under review. (review for what??)
8 June I ask the status
9 June told it is still under review
10 June called and asked the status.

I am over the 60 day limit for the EUC as I was directed to by their terms and conditions.

I want my refund plain and simple.

They have my money, I don't have the truck.

Has anyone else requested a refund and gotten the run around???

Sephirothq

Have they officially changed that in their terms and conditions?
I am refering to

Section 4-C. (4) Sales for which EUCs have not been approved by TSC
within 60 days of submission will be canceled by GL at our sole
discretion without liquidated damages to the Buyer.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It says at thier "sole discretion". You will have to wait for the elusive "management" to finish their review and for them to make a refund.

I know it sucks but it will take awhile.

treysoucie

it wouldnt matter if they changed the contract now, when he bought it they are in binding contract with the terms at that time of the sale.

frodobaggins

it wouldnt matter if they changed the contract now, when he bought it they are in binding contract with the terms at that time of the sale.
The original contract still says "at their sole discretion"

GL can cancel after 60 days, not the buyer, according to contract.
He will have to wait for a decision. Sucks, but that's the way they operate.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hage filed a claim form ? Once filed they have 13 business days to respond to the claim.

Sephirothq

I have not filed a claim form because I did not pick up the truck.

I didn't want to go the route of disputing the creidt card charges just yet. At first i thought a simple email would clear it up, guess not.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have not filed a claim form because I did not pick up the truck.

I didn't want to go the route of disputing the creidt card charges just yet. At first i thought a simple email would clear it up, guess not.

It may clear it up, but it will take a little time. I have disputed some stuff with GL and it usually has taken 2-3 weeks to settle it. Everytime has been in my favor money wise. I did loose some trucks along the way.

jwaller

make sure to put attn management in the subject line. it took them 2 days to respond to me. I'd just dispute the charge on the CC. trust me nobody is your friend there. dont' treat them like one.

paulfarber

To the guys who disputed the CC did your account get banned? Dispute = Chargback = TOS violation?

There was a recent thread on this very topic (although the other dude simply charged back right away).

Sephirothq

It would be good to know if they got banned or not. I have 4 different sales that I am waiting on. I am just tired of waiting on the first sale 5039. Yeah that was a while back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks