• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you send pictures?

Linda

I need HELP! I am trying to send you a picture of my Deuce (Bruiser by name!) and I and my husband admit...... we are not with it when it comes to sending pictures over the mysterious internet! So, if I don't learn pretty quick, Brusier will be an old, old truck , and not worth taking a picture of (that could never happen). We are having such fun with this truck. All our family, friends and neighbors are quite taken with this truck. Everyone wants to drive and ride in it. We are in the process of starting restoration (for Christmas I will get upholstery and it will be in olive drab (what else). We wish to thank you for your help, I now have technical manuals for my truck. We have bought new batteries (choke on the cost) and he fired right up when we got him home. So, if I can learn how to send pictures, you'll get one (hopefully). Thanks, again for your help, Linda.

Bill W

I'm able post pic's in the classifieds and on my avatar but I can't post pic's to a thread?????? Someone said it was because I had Vista

Bill W

"What do you mean by 'cant'?"

I go to "browse" click on it ,go to "my pics" in my puter where I transfered over pic's from my "Webshots" album set at 100pixel thingy then hit open and then "add attachment" and a error keeps coming up

Bill W

Warning: unlink(./modules/PNphpBB2/files/Bill W_mask.png) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/steelsol/steelsoldiers.com/modules/PNphpBB2/attach_mod/posting_attachments.php on line 1312

mangus580

Its one of 2 things.... its either the space in the file name... (which I dont think), or its the fact that its a .png file.