• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How many are over 60 days on a EUC

is your EUC over 60 days

• Total voters

820jeep

I am at 74 days from being sent to BC on a trailer at Hooks, Tx. and at 71 days on my M-35A2 out of San Antonio. Just wondering how many more are in the same boat. As they say, misery loves company.

elfraz

I am at 45 days on my first EUC. I would assume this is not your 1st EUC. I thought it was supposed to take less time if you have been through the process before.

820jeep

Plan on keeping it, unless the price for a duce just goes thru the roof. LOL
Always wanted one and the more I look on SS, I see more and more things I want to do with my duce. I would like to do a fill the duce here in Fort Worth. Take my Father in Law for a ride in the Vet. Parade next year, ect.

cjcottrill

Recieved my invoice yesterday, 69 days from close of auction. It was my first. My second was released the same day, 19 days from the close of the auction

Last edited:

greenjeepster

The way we count days and the way GL counts days is different for some reason. By my count I am at 47 days and by GLs I am at 42.

You know that once you are over 60 days you can ask for a refund without penalty?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks