• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much of a need for good m1008 interior and engine harnesses is thier Just curious

Just wandering how much of a need for orginal 6.2 orginal mv harnesses out of m1008s as i have some dibs on about 3 m1008s maybe a few more and numerous other parts from these trucks being completely stripped im just curious to the needs of the restoration crowd Feel free to chime in :beer:

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in need of two fuel fillers. I need everything from the fuel cap to the hoses at the tank.

HAWKMAN

Hawkman are u refering to the big flat thing right above the engine on the fire wall im learning stuff slowly if its not let me know where its located and ill go from thier
No, the controller card is located under the dash right next to the steering column in a black plastic 'box' that has a snapoff cap. The card pulls out from this box...card measures like 2 1/2 x 3'' let me know at your conveiniance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks