• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to find it?

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm trying to search the forums to get an idea on what a LTD465 in a can might be worh.
Spent quite some time using the search function, which I notice will only search for some of the words I enter, for instance it completely ignores "can"

1. The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : can
I'm sure there has been several threads regarding the cost of buying an engine, but I can't find them.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
$400-1400.

It all depends on you and the buyer. I have bought running in the can LDS motors for $250. Good luck finding one of those now-a-days!

Welder Sam

Sorry Bob, i wish i knew the magic of working the search function. I e never found anything through it other than frustration. I have found that you can enter your search phrase on google and follow it up with steel soldiers and find anything you want on this site, and many others..

gungearz

Use a microscope and tweezers.... Like gimpy said $400/$1400 range depending on how good you can prove it runs. If they can't prove it runs then $150 for scrap weight.