• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How To's

nspctr1

This might sound bad but, here gors

is there a way to join all the how to's to a sticky? Such as how to operate the light switch and other controls, how to change 2dr to 4 dr, how and what mounts in the pioneer rack. Things like this. Also, what do you use to clean engine bay, how far back will front seat go? I'm 6'4 and it's a tight fit.
Thx

Wire Fox

Well, there's a collection of maintenance how-tos in one of the stickies, but I agree that stickies for commonly done "non-maintenance"/mods might be pretty cool.

In the mean time, something that might work for yourself is just making use of your web browser's favorites/bookmarks feature. As you find how-to articles you really like, just click your "add bookmark"/"add favorite" button and it'll ask you what you want to name this bookmark (I'd probably go with things like "Light Switch Operation - SteelSoldiers" or "4L80E Conversion - G503") and where you want to create this bookmark. Just save these bookmarks into the same folder (maybe name it "HMMWV How-To"?), that way you have your own, personalized collection of how-to articles, conversion guides, parts sources, and whatever you might need all organized in a way that makes sense to you.