• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How wide?

carmen

I have been looking to buy a M135. I like the fact that is a just a little bit smaller than an M211. Plus you only have to deal with four wheels in the back VS 6 wheels. What I like to know is - Will I be able to haul my Jeep in the bed of the M135 or will the wheel pockets be in the way? Is there enought room between the wheel wells for the Jeep to fit? Some goes for a M274 Mule, will they fit between the wheel pockets?

Thank You

Carmen

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
With my 46 jeep in the bed, I have about 2 feet clearance, if I put the jeep all the way to one side. This is in my M35. I measured out my jeep before, and figured it would actually fit in a regular pickup bed, if you drove over the wheel wells, and had the tailgate down.

Looking on google, I found a couple sites listing the width of the early jeep at 62 inches.

Dennis

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks