• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hubs and air assit power steering

blasini

In my earlier post i forgot to put in the topic. oh well

As far as the hubs go they are a godsend for civilian use but would have to be cleaned 2 times a year if it gets water up to the hubs ouir mud

I failed to say while in vietnam i remember some trucks (wreckers that had this power steeringo0
also most transit buses till the early 1970's had this very same unit. If any one here thinks there is a better steering system then this i would like to see.
It does not rob any power from the engne
few moving parts
a perfect design if there ever was one
If the army thought these trucks needed pwoer steering they would have put these on asd some of them did
I know for fact that a lot of wrekers in nam had it on included the 2.5 , 5 ton and the 10 ton trucks
so beware of any bolt on or aftermarket kits

I will send some pictures soon to show how easy it is to put on

Blasini
M109a2
M1o5a2
civil war mountain howitzer

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks