• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hummer Steering Box

Unforgiven

Would the Saginaw steering box from a Hummer fit on the A2 as a direct bolt on, or is it too small for the truck? It just seems to me that upgrading to power steering shouldn't be that difficult. And there are aftermarket Hummer kits already set up for Ram assist. Just curious if anyone knows anything about this.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I never seen this done. Have you checked the bolt pattern and the splines? It would be interesting.

Unforgiven

Welcome to AGR Perfomance, Inc.

hummerbox.jpg

Welcome to AGR Perfomance, Inc.
agr-rockram.jpg

It just seems to me since the 2.5 ton Rockwell axles are all over the rockcrawling world there should be some easy, bolt-on upgrades that would work for the A2 with just slight modifications. But I don't know anything about matching up steering components. These kits can be found cheaper via distributors & there are more companies offering similar kits. I know the hummer doesn't use the same axle, but it is a P series Saginaw pump.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks