• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvee 24 bolts o-ring size

Enforced_Leo44

After a unhealthy amount of research here in Italy, I finally found somebody with a set of 24bolt rims
I'm now looking for a set of o-rings, searched for the original ones and they seem to be at around 20$ or more per piece

So if anyone has the actual sizes/numbers of the oring, I'd be very glad to try to find a substitute or even make my own with the right size rubber stock

Thanks in advance for any info!

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Others may have some good sources but the only ones I have had luck with are the factory OEM ones from AMG or one of their vendors.
I have tried several "aftermarket" ones and none have worked.
If the original ones are not damaged they can be re-used.
When you consider how much work is involved $20 ea is a bargain

Tiwaz

After a unhealthy amount of research here in Italy, I finally found somebody with a set of 24bolt rims
I'm now looking for a set of o-rings, searched for the original ones and they seem to be at around 20$ or more per piece

So if anyone has the actual sizes/numbers of the oring, I'd be very glad to try to find a substitute or even make my own with the right size rubber stock

Thanks in advance for any info!
How much did you pay in Italy for those 24 bolts rims...?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks