• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvee selection EMP proof Cummins swap

RPMRPM

I don’t know what the difference between the M998 and M1123 and any other models that would matter I’m looking to do a 12V Cummins swap with a NV4500 manual with manual transfer case probably a NP241DHD with a mild power increase probably bring it up to 350-500 I’m at 750 in my pickup but I want this thing to be a EMP proof and reliable so I’m not gonna go that far all mechanical gauges, so I can pop the clutch to start it if the battery starter and alternator go out the only thing that wouldn’t work would be the headlights I’m assuming correct?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the Forum!!
All the lights, the heater/ac and the WW motor, and your shifter will be in the rear passenger compartment, I am going to move this to the hot rod/mod forum where it belongs.
Keep us informed on your progress.

RPMRPM

Welcome to the Forum!!
All the lights, the heater/ac and the WW motor, and your shifter will be in the rear passenger compartment, I am going to move this to the hot rod/mod forum where it belongs.
Keep us informed on your progress.
Will do i may have to look at different trans options then thanks for the info

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks