• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hunt eggs, shoot guns and play with the Deuce

number9

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. We went to an Easter egg hunt Saturday, then the boys wanted to go shooting and of course take a ride in the "Army truck". So we loaded up and headed up holler.

The oldest had shot before but the youngest hadn't. I let them shoot the AR first - didn't get any pics - and they loved it. Pistol was next and again they both loved shooting it. We were shooting at 2-liter bottles down in a pond, so even if they missed the big water splash was just as entertaining.

After running through a couple hundred rounds of ammo, we piled in the Deuce and played around a while. I LOVE this truck. It is making some great memories for our family. The wife shot a video of crossing this ditch but it's too big to upload I think. The ditch was way softer than I expected.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Number9 that made my day!!!!

It makes me feel good to see a good American spend some quality time with his family and do American type stuff!!!

Thanks for posting that...and God Bless you and your family!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks