• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hydraulic Head little part

sammi91

So christmas eve was driving my deuce to pic up chairs for the next day. Started deuce up and backed out of garage and let warm up as I always do before driving. Was less than a mile from home and it just died. Towed it back home with my Jeep and put up till I could work on it. I suspected the fuel pump and replaced it with an external one from NAPA. Fuel is now fine but none comes out of injector lines so I pulled the head. Nothing looked out of place till I stuck my finger down in the hole where the bottom plunger goes in the pump. I found a little spacer and three prong thing that holds this to the plunger. One of the three prongs is broke and I can not reinstall it with out this little three prong holder. Now to the question. Can I get one of these at the local diesel injection place or where do I get one. Please help.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How do you know?