• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I am parting out a m1009

CCATLETT1984

I have aquired 2 m1009's, and will be parting one of them out. For the time being I will be attempting to get the other one running, but I may end up parting it out as well. Most of the truck is still intact, please PM me with any requests and I will get you shipping charges and a price. I plan on selling everything that unbolts, so send me a list and I'll get back to you.

mangus580

I am suprised he didnt. You will actually have to contact him, his website doesnt have anything on it. Even if he doesnt have it, given time, I am sure he can...

CCATLETT1984

I have decided that i will be parting out both of them, the drivetrains (engine to transfer case) are spoken for. Te rest of both trucks are up for grabs. I need to get the stuff off soon, so make your requests quickly, as the trucks will be headed to the scrap yard within 2 weeks. If you live close and want some stuff, PM me and you can come out and pull what you want for a nominal fee. I really got what i want from them and just don't want to see good parts get scrapped.