• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I can't post my truck in the classified section

nathan475

I've been a member here since 2012 and I went to put my 1986 M1009 up for sale in the classified section and it said that I have insufficient posts and I can't post my truck there for sale. The truck is halfway rebuilt and has a boatload of spare parts. How do I correct the problem?

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"I can't post my truck in the classified section"
Well noted: Only half an hour after posting this thread you had already placed your ad.

In such a case I would expect any member to simply make a short second post, immediately after, saying something like "... issue resolved, thanks"

I've been a member here since 2012....
FWIW, in your profile It says Joined: Aug 11, 2015

nathan475

Well noted: Only half an hour after posting this thread you had already placed your ad.

In such a case I would expect any member to simply make a short second post, immediately after, saying something like "... issue resolved, thanks"

FWIW, in your profile It says Joined: Aug 11, 2015
I had another account that I started back in 2012 when I bought the truck. Then I lost my password and changed my email when I switched internet providers so I set up a new account. I only used the forum when I needed help with repairs or when I did something worth posting about which was the instrument cluster rebuild where I used aftermarket gauges, pvc pipe, and JB weld to pull it off. So I've been out of the loop regarding the forum and the goings on here for some time. I'm sorry about not following this post up to let everyone know that I solved the problem. It was around 4 am or close to it when I figured it out and posted the classified ad. I wasn't in very good shape thanks to exhaustion to stay up a little longer. So decided to put it off to the following day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks