• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I found them; Glow plug relays

M1028A1ShelterCarrier

After looking hi and low, I finally found the weakest part of a military vehicle (CUCVS and more). They were pricey at $30 (small price to pay when your thinking about blowing up your truck to generate some heat)but my friends and I never have to worry about being stuck somewhere without a relay. Beautiful

Attachments

CCATLETT1984

uh, they are a standard relay, you can get them at almost any auto parts store.\
just make sure that it is wired correctly inside, there are several different variations with the same outside housing.

IBEZKUM

I bought an 1800 watt, Sunbeam Hair dryer at wal mart, For $9 Bucks,
Looking for a 12 volt one,, I put it in the Intake running crank it over,, Starts right up!!!
Want to cut a hole in the top of the air cleaner, With a Cover Plate.
BEATS HAVIN THE HEATER PLUGGED IN ALL NIGHT!!!

appalacious

ok, you've GOT to give some more detail on this one- it sounds awesome. What does "intake running crank it over" mean? You might have to use some more punctuation for us illiterate types :)
J

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks