• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I go to get my deuce sat.......

foothill4play

Ok, the bug bit me... I go to get my deuce sat. A 200 mile road trip. This is my first:oops:.

Problem is, I'm eyeing another already.:twisted:
my wife is gonna kill me...lol..

I think I'm as prepared for the trip as I can get, thanks to the website I have researched for months and months. I've printed out a copy of the operators manual. Now its just a matter of getting over the nerves and just doin it.

I put in some pics for you "must have visual aid" guys....I'm one 2...gotta see it. The pics are from the sellers cell phone...(crappy)

Its only 200 miles north of me in a town called hopland, california.
I will be traveling south and gotta stop in petaluma to pick up some remaining parts....

I just hope all goes well. :cool: tony

Attachments

Militoy

updated my avatar... what u didn't like the GTO... hmmm...I think your goat was just jealous..:twisted:
No - I (and my Goat) like your kind of "Goat" very much (what's not to like about a hemi?) - It's just that my kind of "Goat" could pretty easily crawl right over the kind you had pictured! The proper image in its place - and this "place" is a forum for military trucks - not for very beautiful street race cars.

foothill4play

HEMI..... how insulting in the days of hemi crap everywhere...lol If it was meant in vintage...what an honor...haha.... I'm sure u could climb it, but you gotta catch it first....hehe..

No street racing here, but will smoke the tires for ...... well just a picture...