• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got to stop buying trailers

number9

I'm getting neck deep in these things. Brought the 2 newest additions home on Thursday. A rough M105A2 with a CBC. Only bought it for the CBC. It's in pretty decent shape but the lower door is cracked / busting loose like the hinges seized up and someone tried to force it open it seems. HOPE it can be repaired with some fiberglass resin - any ideas would be GREAT. The CBC has 'lectric in it with an overhead light above one of the shelves, an on-off switch and outlet on each side just in front of the shelves and a fan housing over each side vents that open.

The M101A2 is in really nice shape. The tongue was peeling paint and showing the green carc underneath so I shot it with some flat black to hide the "scars" and it improved the looks a LOT. Told the wife I was going to sell this one right off as I am holding out for a M101A3 and I REALLY liked pulling this trailer around town what little I did this weekend. I can see it would be very handy, so it's got to go before I get too attached. I parked it in the yard and someone pulled in to look at it before I got the second strip of tape on the for sale sign. He was a little low on his offer. We've got the annual town festival this coming weekend and there will be thousands of people stroll by the house so I am 99% sure it won't last the weekend. I'm gonna park one of the M105's next to it and try and move it too.

Man these trailers are just so dang handy and can be had for a good price it's very addicting.

Of course, here's the obligatory pics....

Attachments

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that is what my wife thinks but she being a super trooper dont say it out loud.. or not so i can hear it anyway.. cant have enought trailers2cents:D

L999here

...yeah..

I'm so addicted...LOL. Looking for the 12-ton M127 (?) type. It's only 8' wide and does not require a 'wide-load' permit to run around like my M172A1 does....

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One with the insert came up at Jax and I wish I would have gotten it. The problem, it went to high. I think you made a wise choise.

aboonski

Cbc

I have never seen one of those toppers for an M105 trailer but would love to locate a couple here in Florida somewhere. One thing that is nice about this website is the exposure you get to new things that you never knew you needed until you see another member with one!

KsM715

Just keep watching. One of those CBC's on a 105 sold a few weeks ago at Ft Riley for $330. That should low enough to cover the cost to ship it to FL.

http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=3685776

Before anyone jumps me. I pulled that from the Past Bid Results page. From what I've seen the prices listed on that page have matched what the winning bid has been on everything Ive been able to check it against.

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since we're talking trailers, if any of you guys down south here have an extra 105 tailgate, i could use one. Color doesn't matter.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks